Culture Business Canberra registration open
The conference for global best practice in arts fundraising
When: 20 - 22 November
Where: National Gallery of Australia
Discover the latest trends and refresh your approach to fundraising and development at the 9th edition of Culture Business.
Meet local and international experts in corporate sponsorship, philanthropy, organisational structure and business development as they share the latest trends, innovations and successes in arts fundraising in a fast-paced program of practical case studies, inspiring keynotes and exclusive networking opportunities.
The theme for 2018 is 'The Art of Fundraising'. Speakers include:
- Nick Mitzevich, Director, National Gallery of Australia
- Will Cary, Senior Director Annual and Corporate Giving, The Barnes Foundation (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania)
- Pascal Hufschmid, Head of External Affairs, Musee de lÉlysee (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Bruce McGaskill, Director, Fit Sponsorship Group
- John McLeod, JBWere Philanthropic Services