The ACT Arts Fund is one of the main ways the ACT Government provides direct support to the arts.
The ACT Arts Fund program is funded by the ACT Government and managed by artsACT. The ACT Arts Fund supports high quality work across a broad range of artforms and practices through a number of funding categories.
Funding supports individual artists, arts organisations and community groups to provide a range of activities and programs which enable the ACT community to have strong access to and engagement with the arts and responds directly to the 2015 ACT Arts Policy.
The ACT Arts Fund is open to all members of the ACT community and focuses on projects that develop artists - moving artists into new stages of their careers.
- Types of Funding lists all of our funding categories - find out which one best suits you!
- Information for Applicants details what you need to know before you apply
- Information for Successful Applicants details what you need to do after your funding has been approved
- Current Funding Recipients lists who is currently receiving funding
- Previous Funding Recipients lists who has previous received funding and for what
- Other Options for Funding and Support provides some helpful links if you're looking at other funding sources