Program Organisation Funding Guidelines - part 6
Revocation of Funding
Funding may be revoked during the term of a Deed of Grant where:
- the organisation breaches its Deed of Grant;
- an organisation does not substantially meet the outcomes and performance measures as agreed;
- there has been a significant change in the activities/circumstances of the organisation;
- the organisation operates illegally, ceases to operate, or enters into liquidation or receivership; or
- the ACT Government reduces or does not provide funding for the ACT Arts Fund.