Project Funding Guidelines: Activities not eligible for funding
The following activities are not eligible for funding:
- activities that are associated with a course of study or form a part of any assessment at an educational or training institution;
- activities for or by government directorates, departments or agencies;
- awards or competition prizes;
- activities undertaken by a school, involving school children during school hours and/or activities that are a part of the school curriculum, or a part of a before or after school-based care program;
- retrospective activities;
- fundraising activities;
- any building works, including minor repairs, maintenance, relocation or refurbishment activities;
- office furniture and equipment including telephones and photocopiers; and
- computer hardware and/or software for general administration, promotional or communication purposes.
Applications seeking support for film projects must apply to ScreenACT through its Screen Arts Fund. The Screen Arts Fund is part of the ACT Arts Fund and has been provided to ScreenACT to specifically support film/screen projects. Applicants can not apply to both Project Funding and the Screen Arts Fund in the same year.