The Key Arts Organisation funding category is closed.
The ACT Government is reviewing its funding arrangements and support mechanisms to better align funding with the 2015 ACT Arts Policy. During this review, the Key Arts Organisation category will not be open for applications.
Enquiries about Key Arts Organisation funding should be directed to Robert Piani, Manager - Arts Programs, on (02) 6207 2381.
While organisations may also have national, international or other reach or growth aspirations, support for funding in this category is provided on the basis of clear benefits and value to the ACT.
The annual budget for Key Arts Organisation funding is approximately $5.3 million.
You can download the Key Arts Organisation Funding Guidelines here:
- Key Arts Organisation Funding Guidelines (PDF 220KB)
- Key Arts Organisation Funding Guidelines (Word 115KB)
ACT Key Arts Organisations
- ACT Writers Centre Inc
- Ainslie and Gorman Arts Centres
- Belconnen Arts Centre
- Canberra Contemporary Art Space
- Canberra Glassworks
- Canberra Potters Society Inc
- Canberra Symphony Orchestra Inc
- Canberra Youth Theatre Inc
- Craft ACT Inc
- Megalo Access Arts Inc
- Music For Canberra
- PhotoAccess Inc
- QL2 Centre for Youth Dance Inc
- Strathnairn Arts Association Inc
- The Street Theatre (The Stagemaster Inc)
- Tuggeranong Community Arts Association Inc
- Warehouse Circus Inc
Follow this link for the Australia Council for the Arts Business Plan Framework
For further information on the ACT Arts Fund, please contact artsACT on (02) 6207 2384 or email artsACT@act.gov.au