Applications for the Program Funding category for activities in 2020 and 2021 are now closed.
Program funding supports ACT arts organisations that provide significant programs of activity to support and develop the arts in the ACT, and that strongly engage with the ACT community.
Program organisations are expected to contribute to sector development, career pathways for artists, artistic leadership and provide access opportunities for the ACT community.
Program organisations should also demonstrate sound and strategic governance, management and artistic leadership through dynamic and vibrant artistic programs and support a diversity of activity.
Program Funding is available for up to two years. There is approximately $600,000 budget available for Program Funding per calendar year.
Applications must strongly meet one or more of the following aims:
- new and exciting ideas
- artists to develop their skills and practice.
Arts Participation and Access
Engages the community:
- as active participants in artistic skills development
- in inclusive and accessible arts activities that reflect the diversity of the community.
- artists and organisations to reach new audiences and markets
- artists and organisations to connect nationally and internationally including through residencies and cultural exchange
- work to be showcased to national and international audiences.
Organisations must be ACT-based not-for-profit incorporated arts organisations. Program Funding supports organisations that provide an ongoing program of activity, not organisations offering a series of projects.
Organisations cannot apply for Program Funding and Arts Activities Funding concurrently.
How to Apply
Applications must be submitted via the online artsACT grants portal.
Applicants are encouraged to read the Program Organisation Handbook: