The Fitters' Workshop is a heritage listed building and part of the Kingston Power House historic precinct. Constructed in 1916-1917 and designed by John Smith Murdoch, the Fitters' Workshop formed a key part of a wider industrial complex that enabled maintenance of government plant and equipment, and construction work.
The Fitters' Workshop has been used intermittently in recent years for exhibitions and performance. There are minor works planned in coming months to improve public amenity.
For more information, please read the Fitters’ Workshop Hire Guidelines
For further information on hiring the Fitters' Workshop, please contact ACT Property Group on 02 6213 0700.
Kingston Arts Precinct
02 6213 0700 (ACT Property Group)